Bolt lock UHF RFID three-state e-seal SOTER SEAL
UHF RFID bolt-lock seal, is able to provide its status information, UNLOCKED, LOCKED or TAMPERED, which is stored in the RFID chip
LeghornGroup SOTER SEAL is a sturdy UHF RFID bolt-lock seal that combines high mechanical security with the electronic security offered by RFID, automatic radio frequency identification technology.
It’s the first RFID bolt seal – compliant with ISO 17712 technical standards – available on the market that is able to provide its status information, UNLOCKED, LOCKED OR TAMPERED, which is stored in the RFID chip. For this reason, the product has been named “three-state“.
The outer polypropylene plastic housing of the seal – customizable with mark and numbering on request – embeds an unique and latest generation of electronic chip, that has its own univocal coding, which cannot be replicated.
This allows for secure and reliable automatic identification of the seal applied to the container or vehicle.
- Has univocal ID code and read/write user memory capabilities.
- It offers at the same time the immediate and accurate seal identification and the status of the seal i.e. unlocked/locked and evidence of tamper occurred, if any.
- It is an ideal solution for guaranteeing cargo security and tamper evidence along the shipping and supply chain.
COLORS & CUSTOMIZATIONS
RADIO FREQUENCY SPECIFICATION
- Frequency: 860 – 960 MHz
- Reference RF Standard: EPC Class 1 Gen2 / ISO/IEC 18000-6C
- Technology: Passive
- RFID IC: NXP G2iM+
- User read / write memory: up to 640 bit
- Memory size: from128 bit up to 448 bit of EPC memory
- TID (Tag IDentifier): 96 bit, including 48-bit of univocal progressive numbering factory locked; 112 bit user TID memory
- Password protected: yes
- Tamper detection: yes – THREE STATES DETECTION
- Read/Write cycle: 10000
- Data retention: 20 years
- Reading distance by handheld reader: 2 m (depending on reader)
- Reading distance at gate reader: 5 m (depending on reader)
- Quality: 100% performance tested)
- IP Protection: IP65
- Operating temperature: – 20°C / + 55°C
- Storage temperature: – 30°C / + 80°C
- ISO 17712:2013 Clauses 4, 5 and 6: yes
- Material: carbonitrured steel + polypropylene in accordance with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), European Directive 2002/EC.
- Electronic flag: 48×117×4 mm
- Metallic pin length: 67 mm
- Metallic pin diameter: 8 mm
- Bolt size: 56×63×26 mm
- Weight: 114 g
You may also like…
RFID Bolt Seal EOS SEAL
RFID Bolt Seal for containers and customs. Compliant with ISO 17712: 2013