Electronic Reusable Security Seal Alert LOCK
Self-powered electronic system for the monitoring of vehicles against theft and tampering
Alert-LOCK is an electronic reusable security seal for electronic locking of sites/goods/vehicles, which is equipped with GSM / GPRS communication.
It sends alarms informing about any lock/unlock/tamper event with the device at the time the event occurs. It has function of event notifications in real time.
How Alert-LOCK works?
Alert-LOCK is a battery supplied electronic system able to send an SMS alert to a PC or to mobile phones in the event that gates, doors or packages protected by Alert-LOCK are opened or tampered with.
It is the ideal smart lock for monitoring access to protected sites, goods or vehicles against theft and tampering. Furthermore, it can be used to protect and monitor access points to controlled areas.
The device can be mounted either by screwing it in place or securing it with a magnetic plate.
Main Alert-LOCK features are:
- Real time alerting: Alert-LOCK is a device able to send real time messages, alerting about the state of any application point.
- Long operation time: thanks to its long lasting, USB rechargeable battery Alert-LOCK guarantees long lasting operation without the necessity of having to change the battery or recharge it. Low battery alert is send. Battery endurance can vary with the intensity of usage and some examples of battery lifetime –before a recharge is needed – are:
- 4 years with 2 data transmissions per day;
- 1 year with 10 transmissions per day;
- 10 days, with continuous operation and transmitting data at 10 minute intervals;
- In standby> 10 years.
- Anti-cutting function: in the event of the security cable being cut, Alert-LOCK sends an alert.
- Deactivation from remote: the electronic seal can be deactivated by making a call from an authorized mobile phone (the calling number has to be stored in the device memory list).
- Operations in harsh environments: the device, with its robust impact- and vibration-resistant polycarbonate case, can work at temperatures from -40° to + 85°.
- Reduced maintenance: Alert-LOCK does not require any assistance or maintenance.
How to use